Partnerships & Outreach
Goal 5: Enhance local and global engagement through focused strategic partnerships
NC State’s reach has expanded beyond borders and around the world. NC State must be locally responsive to the needs of the community and the state while being globally engaged in solving the grand challenges facing our world.
Recent Initiatives and Update
- NC State receives Presidential Award for its commitment to community service.
- Centennial Campus welcomes newest partner.
- Many NC State students do more than catch rays over spring break. Find out what happens when community involvement and community interaction take the place of sunscreen and shades.
- NC State hasn’t forgotten about the Gulf Coast and the people affected by Hurricane Katrina. Follow our progress as we continue to work alongside those impacted by the storm.
- When you need to learn a foreign language quickly – and by quickly we mean two semesters of intensive language study in six weeks – NC State has a program for that.
- NC State’s has partnered with the French business school SKEMA to provide Centennial Campus as a satellite campus for French business students interested in a global experience in North Carolina.